Friday, March 27, 2015

Just Evened Out

Well, I'm gonna be honest...

I know, that's not a surprise.

Today was not a good day for me.

I talked to Sister's Principal.



He was kind, nice, and diplomatic.

I was tough, blunt and honest.

Then he was kind, nice and diplomatic again.

Then I cried while I tried to explain the situation we are in.

Maybe he understood.

Maybe he didn't.

All I know is I'm on edge.

This "surprise" has kind of overshadowed all the UPs of today.

I mean, I got called back for the Mary Poppins Musical!!! That would usually have me bouncing off the walls, but I think because of the stress, I'm just evened out for the day.

But, really that is a pretty amazing UP!

I made callbacks! Wahoo!

And they start early in the morning. So, good night!


Day 84 of 365 Days of Up

1 remarks:

vickit43 said...

I am so glad you can find your up. You have inspired me to always think of the ups that happen in the day and try not to focus on the downs. Thank you for you!