Sunday, March 22, 2015

Like a gazelle

I promise, I am doing well.

I just haven't made blogging my priority the last few days.

I have so many UPs to post about but, I'm tired.

I want to go to bed.

I love blogging.

It's just not worth staying up till 1 in the morning to spill my guts.

Sleep is good.

I will give you one of my UPs from today though...

I mean, I wouldn't want you to go to bed disappointed...

I went to dance this morning and today we did and African Jazz-type dance and even though I don't think I was very good at it, it felt amazing! I can't believe how much I love dancing.

Now remember people, I am doing this to be better in musicals, I am, by no means of the word or thought, a dancer...

Ha!

Trust me.

One of my outbursts at dance today was,

"I feel like a gazelle! ...

... In labor!"


We all had a good laugh.

Goodnight!


0 remarks: