Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Green Reading

I want to go to bed. It has been an interesting day.

There have been ups, but I have recently (within the last hour) had a bummer of a time so I am not in the mood to post ALL the UPs of my day.

So you get the one that I have a picture for.

Sister's awesome teacher sent me this picture today:
She's been bringing her big chapter books to school (sneaking them really) and Dr. H sent me a picture of her reading. He said she had read one page of all her books (you can see the others in the stack on the floor.)

I also love the leprechaun footprints in the back.

It's good to see those, not for me, but for her. She would have been devastated if he hadn't shown up to cause havoc in her classroom. I told her he only goes to school because he knows I wouldn't be very happy with him.

(wink)

Day 76 of 365 Days of Up

0 remarks: