Monday, March 9, 2015

From Jafar to Elsa!

I really need to figure out a better time to post for each day. I keep staying up way too late and by the time I sit down to post I am just too tired to really write from the heart some times.

So here I am again at 11:30 at night wanting to journal my life's happenings and I am just too tired to really get into it.

I really want to tell you all about my awesome date with my hubby to celebrate our 19th Anniversary, but I'm just going to show you pictures. Then I'll try to write more about it on our actual anniversary which is tomorrow.

We went to the new Outback Steak house for lunch




To have to spring forward on time is just cruel... I slept in so late this morning that I pretty much missed most of what I was supposed to do and was late for church trying got get everything ready that I needed to.

The highlight of today, though, was sitting around giggling about how funny we all looked using this Disney Side App I downloaded. The kids were giggling with delight and Marc and I were have a great time too.












I have to say that I am completely amazed at what technology can do... it's just plain amazing!

0 remarks: