Sunday, March 15, 2015

Up in the Mountains

So, I said I would tell you more about yesterday...

I had dance in the morning which was a BLAST! I am amazed at how much I am enjoying dancing. I am sure I will never be amazing at it, but it feels great, is a lot of fun, and makes me feel a little more prepared to try out for musicals.

Speaking of musicals, I was able to go see one of my sweet Young Women in Annie Jr. at the Hale Center Theater. It was so good! I love seeing youth put on such a wonderful play. I was impressed. I wish I had done stuff like that as a young girl... Wait! I am still a young girl! Ha! I wish!



On our way home from the play Marc and I realized that we hadn't taken a date selfie yet so we made to sure to at least get one in the car:


After the play there was a par-tay! (Party for those of you who don't understand "cool talk" yet...

Anyway, it was a blast!

There were games, food, fun, more games, food and fun, a live band, and lots of dancing and laughing! I brought my camera to capture a few of the moments. It was a lot of fun and a new photography experience to chalk up on my resumé. (eye brow raise) (twice)


Each couple was to come dressed the way we looked when we were dating. It was fun to see everyone's different eras!

OH, ya! Band!



Now onto today.

Again.

After getting the house cleaned up a little bit, dejunked and vacuumed, Marc and I thought it would be fun to go on a family hike.

The tantrums, outbursts and mean words came before we could even get out to the van. And that was just Sister!

After some struggle we got all the kids plus Ranger into the van and we were off to the start of our hiking trail.

I couldn't have been more excited and more happy about today's hike because the kids all did so well.

There were, of course, a few anxiety driven fits here and there, but all manageable.





I found a ladybug and Sister and Baby really wanted to hold it. Once Baby got it though







Success!

The pictures will help prove my UP for today.


Day 71 of 365 Days of Up

1 remarks:

vickit43 said...

Looks like you all had a good time hiking. My family likes to go for hikes to. My oldest will complain sometimes but once he gets started he is okay with it.