Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Un-burned Dinner

I'm exhausted.

I just am.

I think my brain can only handle so many things at a time and then I get overloaded and it makes me exhausted.

Nothing terrible or anything happened today. I just think that the stresses of being a special needs mom, working at home and serving in church are starting to take their toll. I'll be fine if I can just get a nap.

Actually better than a nap, would be a full night's sleep. I'm already up too late for that to happen.

My UP for today was that I got in all my exercise AND walked Ranger! It's not too often I take the time for all of that!

Oh! Another UP is that I didn't burn the chicken tonight!

Ya, I love to cook, but I'm also a forgetful multi-tasked.

Two nights in a row I have burned dinner.

Tonight was the night for on-task cooking.

Funny thing is, though, I didn't even get to eat the dinner I made because I was rushing off to rehearsal.

So, I guess you could say that I had and un-eaten, un-burned dinner...

I did take a yogurt bar and banana to go (smile)
Day 133 of 365 Days of Up

0 remarks: