Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rain, then Sun. Sun, then rain.

Today was on and off with the weather.

It would rain hard then the sun would shine brightly through the parting clouds then it would rain hard again.

That happened all day.

My day went a lot like the weather.

Brother was home because the mainstream ninth graders were doing the whole college tour thing so he didn't have to go.

Sister had a meltdown because she left her rain coat at grandma's and she had to wear finsetics (synthetics) and not cotton or she would get wet... her backpacking guru dad helped her learn that... guess you never now what she is going to obsess over.

Baby, I thought was just tired so I let her sleep in. Turns out she was feeling really sick and was having a bad reaction to a mosquito bite on her foot. It hurt her to walk on it or to bend it.

So sick she could hardly hold her iPod up to watch her shows.

One mosquito bite can be torture to our kids.


I spent a lot of time snuggling with her today to give her some comfort while her fever and her swelling weaned and waned.

I had a tickle fight/wrestling match with Brother while Baby was content for a moment and I even fell asleep watching "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" with him.

Poor Ranger was so bored today with me tending to Baby all day and Brother taking advantage of me not being around enough to tell him to do something other than watch TV.

He did come up and do his dishes though. While he worked and I cleaned we talked a little bit about how he was excited for his yearbook tomorrow.

There was even a a funny/not funny moment when Brother knocked the light fixture off kilter while doing Karaoke to Shania Twain. The other funny part to that was that I fixed it with a glue gun... I think I can fix anything with a glue gun.

I got an email with our official poster for Mary Poppins so I was excited to share it.


I also got to see some clips of Marc and I from our documentary interview yesterday:


Looks really cool huh? I am excited how the picture looks I just hope I wasn't too much of a bumbling idiot that Coray (the filmmaker) can't use anything I said.

Then I had to do laundry and vacuum and all this duties...

But, then I got to take a couple quick photos for a senior and that was fun.



Then Marc came home from work sick.

But Sister was in a good mood because she found out at school that she gets to be part of the pizza party lunch with her principal tomorrow during lunch.

So you can see, my day was rainy and sunny...

Ups and downs, rain and sun.

Day 146 of 365 Days of Up

0 remarks: