Sunday, February 1, 2015

Just soup

My day wasn't terrible.

It just wasn't anything to write home about...

I am proud of myself though, for making homemade, from scratch tomato and basil soup with cream.

Mmm mm.

Delicious!

And it was nice, too, to share it with my parents and my brother, Aaron's family for our family dinner.

Ya, I know, but sometimes it's just a day.

Sometimes I can't remember all the cute and funny things that have occurred in my day.

And sometimes my house is so messy which causes my brain to be scattered so that I can't even focus on remembering the funny things (or anything for that matter) so I have nothing fun to blog about.

So... because I made some great soup and because I love comedy, and because I didn't have much to say here is a little clip for you to enjoy:



Day 32 of 365 Days of Up

0 remarks: