Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Little Time

I have little time to write tonight as I am just getting home and want to get to bed.

My UP today is such a simple one.

This is me as a cupcake... with a cherry on top... (smile)
At our second performance of our opening day (we have one in the morning and one in the evening on Mondays and Fridays) I had so much fun having little girls come up to me wanting to get their pictures taken with me and just were so cute and happy to be wearing to pink to watch one of their favorite stories come to life.

And the best part was having my dear, dear friend and her family come to see me in the play for their Family Night activity! Aaaaahhhh!!! Loved it! Crazy part, she's been so, so, so sick and she still came to see me AND she still looks beautiful! I love her!

It made my day!




Not sure if my bow is big enough...

Oh and today's sunrise was literally and UP, so it can be UP too.

Day 40 of 365 Days of Up

0 remarks: