Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Dancin' on the Ceilin'

I'm still in the midst of crap...

For a moment today, that statement was almost literal when, while I was working, I smelled something foul and learned that Ranger had pooped a little diddy right by my foot!

Seriously?

Good thing my kids love him so much...

just kidding. I love him too... I just wish he didn't love me so much that he can't leave my side to go poop outside...

sigh

Anyway, my up today was listening to music and singing at the top of my lungs while dancing and getting dinner ready in the kitchen! Ya! It was fun! And it made me smile inside!

Didn't get a picture of that... but I have a picture of part of the reason why I was singing and dancing at home today. (And it wasn't on the ceiling, but I just get a kick out of that song...)


I'm in a musical everyday! Why not bring the musical home, right?

Day 41 of 365 Days of Up

1 remarks:

vickit43 said...

I wish I would have done what you are doing finding the ups in a day when my children where young. I think that I might not have been so sad who knows. Your blog as well as some other I read has made me want to be happy. I had a dear friend to tell me a couple of years ago that I needed to find my inner peace and I did not understand what she was talking about until I started reading about about food triggers and addictions that did not help with my food addictions but did turn me to the bible and to God. This lead to me finding my inner peace. Thank you for your blog and even though you have some rough days with meltdowns and other fragile x related stuff you still carry on. You are a great mom!