Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sleeping at Church

I fell asleep at church three times today.

Not just doze off for a mere moment, but the whole head-bob-wake-up-wondering-where-you-are kind of sleep.

Ha! It made me laugh. I was the snoozing, old lady today.

That wasn't my UP though. (tee hee!)

We had a program for our Young Women tonight and it went so well and was so much fun. There was a lot of work that went into it and it's nice to have it overwith. I actually took a bunch of pictures but I am being lazy and don't want to worry about getting them on here for you to see.

Sorry.

That was an UP, but not my best UP.

My best UP has been sitting here for the last hour with my hubby just sitting and watching Property Brothers.

Sometimes, just simple time is pretty special.

He's acting like he's asleep... not quite convincing...

0 remarks: