Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Terrible Day of Ups

I don't have the time or the motivation to write about today.

It was a terrible day full of ups, but I was too bugged by the dumb stuff to let the "ups" keep my spirits up...

It happens.

That's why it is a good thing I am focusing on the "up" at the end of each day so I can, at least, have a smile on my face before I fall asleep.

Sitcom moment: I just had to have a picture to go with my post so you weren't too bored. I forgot to turn my computer volume down and scared Marc out of his quiet slumber when my Photo Booth signal/siren went off... bloggers mishap! Tee hee!
But after that I did look more like this:


Quickly, a few of my ups:

My friend, Nalani got married today!

A sweet little girl (maybe 2 or 3 years old) from the wedding party came up to me smiling and asked me to put on her sweater and shoes.

Brother went with me to get some dog food, apples and supplement drinks for the girls and he actually came fairly willingly and I even had fun with him there. I think he did too.

OK, I'm done.

Good night.

Deep huh...

 Day 6 of 365

0 remarks: