Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Night On The Town, Broadway Style

A great day for UP!

But the funnest part was going out on a middle-middle-of-the-week date with Marc.

We went and saw A Night of  Broadway at the Scera Theater.

I wasn't too sure that Marc would enjoy this so much, I've kind of thrown him into this whole theater thing... but he loved it! We both loved it! It was great! Most of the songs I had actually never heard, but they were all amazing!!

Plus it was fun to get all dressed up for a night at the theater!

That's something that Marc and I really enjoy lately—getting all dressed up for a night on the town.

It was so fun too because I was able to see a lot of my friends from the Addam's Family and they were all amazing!

Marc and I were thoroughly entertained.

Have you ever seen that "Jerry Seinfield" episode where Jerry dates the girl with Man Hands? Ha!
This picture makes me think of that ... that's my hand over Marc's beard! He!


Taking selfies while we wait for the next act to start.

After it was over we just had to get a picture in front of the entry decor to memorialize the night:

After talking to some friends and moseying a bit we decided we needed more pictures to commemorate our date:
So we took some in from of the Scera stained glass window...

And of course in front of the Statue of Liberty! 

After it was over, we had to have more fun so...

we went to the grocery store!

Marc even took pictures while we were there too!



Yep, we're married.

That's how we roll.

0 remarks: