Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunny Day

This dreary winter Sunday in January turned out to be quite sunny!

I got this awesome pink trench coat that was passed on by a friend of mine and I was feeling my inner Audrey Hepburn! My hubby was sharp as always so I Instagrammed us!

If you catch me wearing this pink thing, it's because I love it!

You always feel like a million bucks when you're dressed to impress!

But the big plus was that my lesson for Young Women's (a class in the LDS church for girls ages 12-18) went well and I even had a handout!

I thought I'd share it here in case anyone wants to use it. You have my permission to print this handout  (smile)... but leave the pictures to me. Thanks.

If you aren't quite sure what this means, you can read more about my beliefs HERE.

It was another great day.

We even ended it with a little "Charade" with Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant to end it with a bang!

(You really should see that movie if you haven't already!)

0 remarks: