Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pop Up

It really ticks me off when I can feel the cloud of depression hovering.

I just want it to go away.

It especially irks me when I am trying to do everything I know to do, have been taught to do and try to do and it still lingers.

The key is to not let it rain.

The cloud can hover and threaten, but if I let it rain then it might soak in.

So I just let it hover until I have the strength to blow it away.

Today I know I had UPs. I'm positive I did.

I just can't seem to focus on them right now.

I was trying to think of what to blog about and if I had taken any pictures from today that I could share and I had only taken a picture of Ranger.

I'll share that with you too.

His puppy dog eyes will melt your heart.

I didn't take pictures today because I just did house work and filled out paper work for Baby's approaching IEP, and you all remember me telling you how I hate having to fill those out—marking down ALL the things she can't do, doesn't do, won't do, does too much, does too little, or doesn't acknowledge.

That's part of the cloud, I think.

I am also stressed to the point of numbness about what to do with situations with Sister at school and now issues with Brother.

I'm overwhelmed.

So, ya, you're just getting the puppy dog eyes:




Whoops!! Sorry! Wrong ones...



Here are the real puppy dog eyes:
Aww...

As I was looking through pictures though to load Ranger's, I got sidetracked looking at other ones. Some I haven't posted and made me smile... so you get to smile with me.

This was the day I tried out for Mary Poppins. I was happy about my hair so I went into Sister's room for the good light... I wasn't really looking for the yellow photo bomb... I makes me laugh, her little stuffed Minion in the background!

I can't remember if I have posted this pic before but I just love this picture of Baby on my parents' swing

Sister loves to stack up books and take them one by one of the pile and "read" them as if she is reading to a classroom of kids. Marc is always so good about capturing these kind of moments with the kids. I think I forget to take pictures of these times because it is fairly common for me to see and for him being at work, these moments are more rare.


I love this picture he took of her shoes. It might be the rainbow socks with the camp pants or maybe it's because those shoes were given to her by some special people and she loves them and the shoes so much.


This picture tho....
She had shoved a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in each cheek so I had to take a picture.
The sunlit, wispy, feather hair was just a bonus! I'm still laughing!

I forgot that Marc had taken pictures of us on our date last weekend...



Here's one of those moments again that Marc caught on camera:

She's always been a little artist

And I forgot to share these gems from mine and Marc's date a few weeks back. We met up with my brother, Aaron at the thrift store that we were at on our date.

 
And Marc likes to sneak goofy pictures of me sometimes...


Oh, I am so thankful for pictures. I know that some people think that taking pictures of everything is ridiculous, but I have to say it's a great way to journal.

It's also a great way for me to remember a lot of UP moments that I took for granted. Moments that seemed to "pop up" at the right time.

Maybe the cloud is shifting...

Day 107 of 365 Days of Up

6 remarks:

vickit43 said...

Your blog helps me have up moments. I feel that cloud at times and hate it lingering overhead. Thank you for your blog. Hope your days get better! Hugs!

vickit43 said...

Your blog helps me have up moments. I feel that cloud at times and hate it lingering overhead. Thank you for your blog. Hope your days get better! Hugs!

vickit43 said...

Your blog helps me have up moments. I feel that cloud at times and hate it lingering overhead. Thank you for your blog. Hope your days get better! Hugs!

vickit43 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vickit43 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vickit43 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.