I had some good UPs today.
1) Going on an outing with Marc while the kids were in school.
2) Marc and I taking Baby to lunch.
3) Taking a picture of Sister wearing the shirt I got her for the 3rd day in a row... she's never liked a shirt quite that much
AND right along with #3 is that Sister made her teacher wear the tie and pocket square she gave him this morning. He was so sweet to oblige and even sent a picture.
|His signature is bowties so when Marc and I saw a bowtie with bowties on it, we had to get it for him.|
4) Rehearsal (choreography)
5) The sun beginning to set after an early out rehearsal
6) Because I came home early I was able to go with Brother to take Ranger out on a walk. It was so nice to talk to him.
When we first started on our walk, Brother said to me, "Well, this is quite boring."
I replied, "Well, thanks, I love you too."
He then said, "Oh, I mean this is fun mom."
I love that kid!