Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The 3-minute Documentary

It is late and I am tired after our first full dress rehearsal of Mary Poppins...

BUT!!!


I have to share this with you! You just have to watch it!

Our friend and neighbor did this documentary to share his talents and to help spread awareness about Fragile X Syndrome.

I want to write so much more about it and the last couple of days, but, I'm tired!

You can watch Coray's video documentary he put together by clicking HERE

Trust me, he really knows how to make a good film! So proud to be the subject of his film that he entered into this competition!

Oh! Make sure you watch the behind the scenes too so you can see more.

And vote!

And share!

Help us get the word out there about It Affects Families: Fragile X

So excited, yet so tired! Must sleep!


4 remarks:

Tami said...

Beautiful video; beautiful family! I admire you all so much!

Marc and Rachael said...

Thanks Tami :)

Anonymous said...

What a great video. God gave your children to the right family. I am sure life is not easy but kids need love and yours appear to be getting their's from some super hero parents. Stay strong and God Bless.

Marc and Rachael said...

Thank you so much Lorraine :)