Thursday, January 31, 2013

Alec Baldwin and Molly Ringwald

So do you have a look alike?

Marc does. He is a dead ringer for a younger Alec Baldwin. You know Alec when he was cute back in the "Hunt for Red October" and not so much the heavier, older Alec. Although if you ever watch any Alec Baldwin show it is a bit like watching Marc on the screen. Kinda freaky, really.

When I was younger I used to get told all the time that I looked like Molly Ringwald. Remember her? Sixteen Candles, red head, total 80's icon... ya, her.

Anyway, I laugh because my kids all have look-alikes...

eachother...

Seriously, I am going to have to label all of Sister's and Baby's pictures they look so much alike. Lucky for Brother he is the only boy so it's pretty easy to tell his photos from the girls. I bring this up because I was just looking at a picture thinking it was Baby and realized it is actually Sister at Baby's age. Here. Look.


Amazing how much they look alike!

Well, my brother, Daniel might be having a similar experience this summer because he and his wife, Tynelle, just found out they are having twins! Surprise!

At least my twins came 4 years apart so I didn't have to paint toe nails to tell them apart...

Congrats Daniel and Tynelle!!!

0 remarks: