Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine Dance

I look forward to our local Valentine Dinner Dance and this one was no disappointment!!!

I had my sister take apicture of us before we left. She is the one who watched all three of my kids till 9:30 so we could go out on a spiffy date. Thanks Jess!



Wahoo!

I love to party!!!


And here are some out-of-focus pictures for you to decipher and enjoy.

Swingin'


Twistin'

The Watussi?

I was having so much fun being with my hubby sans children.
My Father-in-law, Gary, was dancin' all night! He and Lynne havedanced together for years... so romantic... oh, but that's not Lynne dancing with him... that's my friend.. Hee hee! Lynne was taking the pictures. (smile)

I don't know... but  I'm sure we were having fun

I'm in love with that man.

0 remarks: