Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dust Funnies

So, I went singing with my mom, Aunt Aleesa, and my sister Jessie today.

We always have fun together.

And we always act a little goofy.

Jessie had to leave early from our performance so we (my mom, my aunt and I) decided to head up to see Jessie at her house so she could continue having fun with us.

I was excited because my sweet Visiting Teacher had brought me some lemon bars. They were so good I had already eaten a third of the plate by myself so I thought I would share so that I wouldn't eat the rest of it by myself. (Ladies, we know how that goes, right? Share the wealth...)

Anyway, I brought lemon bars to my sister's house for all 4 of us to share.

I grabbed my over-loaded diaper bag, grab Baby out of her car seat and then with my free hand I grab the plate of lemon bars. Now, if you know lemon bars, you know you can't have them without a good amount of powdered sugar sprinkled on top.

When I get out of the suburban the wind is blowing pretty hard and I am trying to keep the wind off Baby's face and the hair off my lipgloss.

I was a little embarrassed that I had eaten so many of the lemon bars myself so I decided that right when I entered to where they were all gathered I would show them how much was gone and tell them they have to help me eat them...

I thought they would laugh, but all three of them looked at me really funny and then finally Aleesa said, "My word, you have powdered sugar all of your lips and face!"

I was confused and then remembered the wind.

It looked as if I had snarfed them right out of the plate while I was driving.

We all started laughing.

I laughed so hard.

We couldn't' stop laughing. So we made a little video.

I had to do the recording so my mom played my part.

She did quite well.

Here's how I remember it... (smile)

8 remarks:

Anonymous said...

I have been horrible about getting on here, but I'm glad I did. This is how I remember your house! Everyone laughing and reacting and enjoying ourselves. I can totally see this in my mind (although the video did help:) Have a great night!
Mary

The Chizel Family said...

oh my! I had to watch it twice that was sooo stinkin funny! Miss you guys!

seesuerun said...

Yep laughed till I cried ;-D

Joel and Jessie said...

Yeah, that's funny and those actresses deserve oscars!

Staci said...

That was so funny!! I love it!

Umma said...

That was hysterical!

Melanie said...

bahahaha that was great! Love the crickets at the end LOL!

Yo said...

that was hilarious! At least you can laugh at yourself:)