Thursday, October 9, 2008

Big 40 Bash

Wow! Thank you to everyone who came to the party to support Marc and who left messages for him on the blog! I was so much fun! Marc borrowed a BBQ that was made out of a coffin--no I am not kidding, check it out in the pictures. I asked everyone who attended to wear black or wear a Halloween costume. Man it was fun to see everyone dressed up! We ate donuts on a string, bobbed for apples, gave out prizes, threw candy, socialized but, most important we ate a lot of good food. Thanks again everyone!










5 remarks:

Rochelle said...

Happy Bday Marc!!!
Glad to see that you got your cane, You'll be needing that soon I am sure:). How fun. OK the coffin BBQ is kind of spooky...

wendy said...

Great party!! Had a blast!! Thanks for letting us be a part of it.

Unknown said...

Rachael--I'm glad you found me. I will add you to my list too. Yes! I am pregnant. Barely 11 weeks, but I have been super sick and so happy about it. That's why I haven't been to church, so people are just starting to find out. Things are looking great so far, there's a heartbeat and the size is right so we are way excited!

Jane said...

I am glad you found me. I am so sorry that we didnt make it to the party. Westons new job is a little crazy right now so I am kind of doin the single mom thing. Thanks for the invite. I love your blog. You are so awesome.

seesuerun said...

Hey Rach. What a blast. We had kids throwing up, an urgent care visit, young women's and I was inheriting a little 3 year old girl who I am watching for two weeks (4 kids under 4) all on that night. When I got your invite I about cried cause they chaos had begun. We really wanted to come. It looks like it was a real party! Tell Marc happy 40th birthday! We have a special gift for him :). You guys up for a Halloween date anytime soon?