Saturday, June 25, 2011

Furniture and Peas as High as an Elephants Eye and One Sad Chicken

My mom sends me pictures of her and Dad's endeavors and accomplishments and it just reminds me of the redneck that I truly am....

My mom refurnishes old furniture and resells it.

This is an example of one of the 5 truck loads that went to this particular yard sale...


I don't know how my dad does it, but he puts those pieces together like a 3-D jigsaw puzzle. How could you not laugh?

Anyone need help moving?

Then my mom sends me a picture of my dad in the pea patch. She is so proud of how well they are doing. You just have to understand our love for peas freshly picked from the garden! Ah, the best!


My mom buys her furniture that she refinishes from yard sales. She usually picks up some other things while she is there... all kinds of things. But, this particular gadget (it helps to roast the chicken)  just got me laughing for some reason. It wasn't the gadget itself, it was the picture on the box.

Poor chicken...

0 remarks: