Thursday, June 30, 2011

As I was saying...

Ya, I had this huge long (funny, I might add) post all written up and then it wouldn't post. I tried and tried, but to no avail. So I just figured I would save it and then publish it this morning.

Wrong.

No go.

Funny thing is, the post was titled "Weird Day" and I explained how my day was full of weird happenings... then I couldn't get it to post... weird.

I don't want to post it all again, I'm just not in the mood.

Last night I was feeling it.

Not this morning.

Although, I do have to tell you one part about it:

I sang to shrubbery last night.

Really.

We sang for customer appreciation at a local Garden Shop.

We got rained out so we sang inside to a bunch of plants.

Because of the rain not many people were venturing out to the garden shop.

So, we sang to shrubbery and a few passersby.

I couldn't really get into it.

1 remarks:

Karen Mortensen said...

Hey. I am coming to SLC next week. Any chance we could meet somewhere?
kmort10@hotmail.com