Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Toy Baby

My mom found this awesome double stroller at a yard sale. It is for the grandkids to take their toy babies around in... Jman and LittleB thought it was funner to take the real thing who was holding a toy baby.

(smile)


My children so incredibly blessed to have cousins who live close. Not just because they are cousins but, because they are their friends too. Jman, MrT and LittleB all love my kids. It is so nice to know they will always have friends even when they may not have them at school. I know that my nephews and nieces will all be better for knowing Brother, Sister and Baby but, it is even more satisfying to know that my kids will have a better quality life because of their friendship with their cousins.

I am so thankful to my brothers and sisters and how much they love my kids. It is great to have family. I am so blessed.

Last night for family home evening we talked about what we will be doing as a family this weekend. Once we got Sister to stop screaming about having to turn off Scooby Doo for 10 minutes, we were able to watch this and sing some songs while Baby danced and giggled.

0 remarks: