Monday, March 28, 2011

And this little piggy went...

I had Baby dressed up so cute for church on Sunday. I had her in a darling red, white and black dress and white tights with silver and black shoes. Adorable.

When we got home I was changing her into some play clothes. When I took off her shoes there was a sweet little mark on the bottom of her foot.
Apparently her shoes have a bit of a staining issue...

My first thought was, "Oh man."

My second thought was, "Oh, look at that cute, perfect, little footprint."

My third thought was, "Wait. There are only 4 toe prints."

Here, look closer:
Then I just started to laugh.

It's  hereditary toe-thing.

Here, I'll show you:
That little piggy goes...

up.

2 remarks:

The Chizel Family said...

so cute! I noticed that before I scrolled down, but it is a cute footprint

Karen Mortensen said...

That is one amazing talent.