Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Memories

I am amazed at how fast you can watch your child go from this:




to this:


I was just talking to my sister, Kirsten, tonight. Her baby is due in only 2.5 weeks. She could have it any day now...

Oh, and my brother, Aaron's baby was blessed...

Aren't they cute.

It has been fun to see this little girl every so often and get to know her little personality. I love holding  her and making her smile. She is so amazing for me to watch too... she is so on top of her development. I'm insane about watching development... I guess it is just one of my habits.

It's so crazy to think that I am just going to be enjoying everyone else's babies from here on out.

By the end of this year my parents will have added 3 more grandkids to their list.

Aaron's (December '10), Kirsten's (soon '11) and Daniel's (September '11)!

0 remarks: