Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter—yes, I know it is long past... read anyway!

I hate that I am so behind in my journalling, because now I can't remember all the funny/cute details. Oh, well, At least I have pictures...

Below, Sister shows us the face that we know so well. The excited and proud "look what I got" face. Too funny!

Brother is pretty darned excited about his stash. He got a little book about dolphins, whales and sharks. Boy, was he excited about that one!
Brother was also VERY excited to help Baby "find" her basket. You can see from the picture just how excited Baby is for her two princess bath books.
Marc didn't take too long to find his basket. I should have hidden it better, but, it was funny to watch him walk past it a few times while it was under the table...

And then there was me. Oh, my word. For the life of me I couldn't find it. I think it took me about 10 or 15 minutes to locate it. I should have known it would be in the same place as it was last year... pppfffth!Like my new socks? I got some striped ones too. I don't really know when I will wear them, but, I love them anyway. Ah, the joy of being a girl!!

We had dinner at my mom's house. It was different because it was just us. We normally don't get spoiled like that. We typically have to share her attention... I have to admit, I felt like Daniel... Tee hee! (inside family joke--sorry if you don't get it, but I am leaving it there anyway)

1 remarks:

Joel and Jessie said...

I love all of the pictures in the posts!