Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trick or Treat

My mom and her twin, Jane, were born 2 months early on a Halloween back in... OK, I won't give you the year. But, it was cool because since they were born on Halloween they were nick-named "trick" or "treat." The "trick" was having them at home, and the "treat" was that they were twins.

It was fun to celebrate my mom's birthday right on her birthday. Usually we are all out trick-or-treating with the kids and it just doesn't seem like a birthday party. Anyway, it was fun to have Jane there too.

As you can see they had a great time.

They were laughing heartily as we sang "Happy Birthday" to them (top, right pic).

The cake looked like it was ablaze in the dark (top left).

The cake says "old" with the candles (bottom left).

I didn't have my camera so I had to use my phone, but, I am glad I had something to document the fun!

Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

2 remarks:

Rochelle said...

You don't even know how many times Grandpa has told me that story, and he laughs his head off every time. OK I love that story too:)
Happy Birthday - and Halloween:)

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.