Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Guitars

Sister recently re-found her guitar. It is a little one that was given  to her a few years ago. It has become the latest craze and she and Brother were fighting over it so I finally brought out my guitar for Brother to play.

Now they play together. So cute.



Brother has really taken an interest and loves to play along with Shania Twain on Groove Shark. I can't tell you how tired I am of hearing Shania Twain (no offense Shania) it is blaring in our house from after school to bedtime. He does use his head phones sometimes but he can't boogie too far from the computer when he has those in... I think I will be saving up for an iPod... any way, the first half of the video is Brother and Sister playing together in the front room. The second half is me trying to sneak video of Brother playing and singing along with Shania Twain... he caught me. (smile)

0 remarks: