Thursday, February 21, 2008

What is with this tag thing!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 2 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



10 Years ago..

I was 21 and married for 2 years, having fun camping, hiking and exploring Utah.



5 Things that are on my to do list today:

1.Do this "I'ved been tagged post"

2.Watch American Idol

3.Work on Taxes

4.Clean My room

5. Return phone calls

What would I do if I became a millioniare
Set up accounts for my kids.
Sell our house and buy some property to ranch on with a house like the one we're in.

5 jobs that I have had
1. Mom
2. Early Intervention Aide
3. Graphic Designer
4. Print Tech
5. Mink Farm - now that was YUCK!

5 things you don't know about me:
1. I have always wanted to be a youth speaker at EFY
2. I think my husband is cuter than your husband
3. I wish I could try out for American Idol--not to win--just to see what Randy, Paula and Simon have to say
4. I like working in Early Intervention more than designing
5. I wish I was 15 pounds lighter

I tag Crombie and Ballerfam--only if you read this post and want to do it--I am just not one to do this stuff. (smile)

1 remarks:

Suzy said...

I've been tagged, so I'll just let you look for the old post, but I agree with the American Idol thing. I would like to just try out to see what they would say so I know what to work on...or maybe to wear a crazy outfit just to be on TV.