Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hot

My 8 year old son commented on Sunday that my brothers' girlfriend is "hot." Made me laugh.

OK, before I go to bed let me tell you about the evening, or at least the last hour of it. OK. Nutshell: 8 year-old wouldn't do homework, threw his pencil, pouted and screamed, and doing his defiant thing all while my 2 year-old threw her bedtime snack of cottage cheese all over the counter top and meshed it in with the water and poptart she found on the counter next to it all--and of course all this while she is screaming and flailing all over because she can't talke and we can't figure out what she wants. And on top of that my 12 year-old keeps coming in to tell me he needs help on his homework and I am wondering how I am supposed to help him while I have 2 screamers in my ear and pencils, cottage cheese and poptarts all over me.

Ha!!! Man I love life--it is truly the most wonderful thing I could experience. Ha! man, I just laugh reading over this!

3 remarks:

The Chizel Family said...

oh man, rachael you are one tough woman!! you are my super hero! hopefully we'll be able to get together soon to have shakes!

Ellie said...

Rach-it's fun to read to your blog and keep in touch this way. It sounds like you had one crazy night with the little ones uh? I find that I am just now adjusting to my two kids. Check out our blog if you have time...take care!

Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed at all you do! I'm sure you weren't laughing at yourself that night, but the picture you painted with cottage cheese and poptarts all over made me laugh. I hope that doesn't sound rude, but you know what I mean? Sometimes when everything seems to be going wrong and I can't get mad anymore the only thing I can do is laugh at myself. Although, I know you have so many more challenges with kids than most people do and you still have a smile on your face every time I see you :)