Thursday, February 21, 2008

Signing


I have had a few people ask if my kids sign to communicate. Yes they do. Just they don't know how to work through their frustrations yet--hence the tantrums. But here is a video I though you would enjoy of my 2-year-old signing. I attribute the signing skills to Signing Time (check out signingtime.com) and to my daughter 16. This was back in 2007--she signs even more now. I would suggest signing to everyone with children--whether they are delayed or not--it is amazing what it can do.

2 remarks:

The Chizel Family said...

Hey rach, I tagged you. go to my blog to see what to do

Suzy said...

That's what we have been starting with Max. We don't do it as much as we should, but we do it some and same thing with the tantrums. Maybe if we had done it earlier. But, it is fun and we use Signing Time too.