Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quirky, Sweet or in Between

I really don't know how to describe my family...

I'll just show you some recent pictures and let you decide:

Yep. That is a goat. That is my mom holding a goat. It is not a real goat. Oh no, that would be weird. It's a porcelain doll goat... Someone gave it to my mom. I mean, hey, you can't turn it down if it's free...

Aunt Chelsea reading to Sister. Sister LOVES to read and just can't get enough of it. Chelsea was a little surprised, though that Sister chose such a long book. But, hey, I wasn't complaining, it kept Sister busy for at least 20 minutes.

Baby was giving Uncle Joel and Jman lessons on her iPod. I wish I would have gotten a the shot of her holding his finger and making it do what she wanted on the iPod. It was a crack up!


So, have you ever needed a flash light and some lipstick at the same time? No? Well, then I guess you won't be interested in this gem my aunt received recently--lipgloss, mirror and light all in one! Bwa ha ha! There is a light in the lid of the lipgloss! Seriously! What will they think of next?!

And this little video gem is definitely one of those tie breakers. It was a video message my mom sent me while I was on my Advocacy trip.



Quirky or Sweet?

For sure it made me laugh!

0 remarks: