Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Vacation from The Vacation

Isn't Li'l Mr just so cute! It has been so fun getting to know him.

Daniel and Tynelle live at an amazing resort and we just have a blast everyday!

In fact we have so much fun that it really wears some of us out...
You know I have to say that the kids have been doing great considering, but I do have to say that Sister does have the hardest time. It breaks my heart to see her come apart during transition points from one activity to the other. We make it through with different techniques so it isn't unbearable. It just really hurts my heart knowing that she is dealing with so much. My brother-in-law, Joel sent me a link to this video. I had seen it before and I have even read the blog a few times, but watching it again really rang true some of the feelings that I know Sister goes through. I am so proud of her for doing as well she does, she amazing.

You know how when you get home from your vacation you really need another vacation to recuperate from your vacation... I wish that Sister had the capability of taking a vacation from her anxieties of vacation.

Maybe her naps with Dad are as close as she'll get.

2 remarks:

Karen Mortensen said...

Where is the link to the video? Love to see it.

Karen Mortensen said...

I have seen it before. It is totally amazing.