Saturday, February 18, 2012

I just left you hangin'

Sorry 'bout that...

I have many good excuses/reasons for my non-blogging this week.

1) Trying to get back into "real life" gear
2) Getting 2 children to transition to school after bliss at the beach for 10 days
3) Falling apart because of the transitions
4) Catching up on work, laundry and cleaning
5) Stressing about whether or not the bank of the second mortgage on the short sale house will finally return a phone call so we can (hopefully) close by March 14th
5) Planning a photography opportunity at our old neighborhood Valentine's Dance
6) Sleeping as much as I can squeeze in after a fun-packed Florida Vacation
7) Turning 35 (That took the most work)

So, there you have it.

I have a lot to catch up on but I will not start on that tonight. Instead, I will show you some of the pictures that I love from the trip that I never posted.

Some random favorites

Berry and Sister were, basically, inseparable the entire trip so Tynelle just couldn't resist buying them matching outfits...

Kilwin's has the BEST coconut icecream you will ever have! We just had to go there twice (smile)

The flight home went really well and all the kids survived. Marc really had a good time sitting with Sister
(she would even hold his hand)

Me with the other two! I was really proud of all of them, they did so well! Even my dad survived.

1 remarks:

Aaron said...

Loved all the pictures, especially the one of the matching outfits! ADORABLE! :) I am so happy you guys had a fun time! Hopefully it will be our turn next!
Chelsea