Tuesday, April 12, 2011

After the Shark there was the Park and the lady who was a little Stark

"Quit that rhyming and I mean it!"

"Anybody want a peanut?"

Oh, how I love that movie.

OK, onto my post...

Here are some cute park pics.














We had a great time with my sister and her kids. Brother was having a great time with LittleB, Sister and Baby just kind of did their own things.

The only little downer was when we got to the car Brother told me that some lady had said to him, "What's your problem?"

Now I don't know how this was said and what exactly she meant by it but, I am hoping that it was because he had his shoe stuck in the slide, or something like that, and she was asking what the problem was so she could help him. But, I have a feeling that she was just NOT a very nice lady, and Brother took it that way as well.

Hmmm. If you are one of those people (and I hope you are not) that wonders what somebody's "problem" is, maybe it is you who has the "problem"... just food for thought.

0 remarks: