Thursday, July 16, 2009

Senior Pic Peek

Gallery Image came all the way out here just to take 17's senior pics. Here is just a sample of the 300 awesome! pics they took. They did an awesome job. And since, Gallery Image is my Sister-in-law and brother they gave me permission to edit the pics if I wanted to. I did it just for fun, the pics didn't need it, I just had artsy fun. I just chose a few of my faves!

If you want to have them take pictures for you click on this link for Gallery Image but don't forget to come back to see how photogenic my daughter is, oh, and I threw in one of 9 because he wanted to be included—so cute!

We went to several locations and changes outfits three times, but the cool thing all the locations were close to home. We even went to a playground and 3, 9 and 13 got to have some fun while we took pics—yes, I had to take all the kids with us... don't ask...


photos by




















14 remarks:

brookiebaby said...

So dang nice! I didn't know that Aaron and Chelsea had that business! I may have to give them a call to do some family pics sometime when I have a husband who is around!! :) 17 is a doll! I'm so glad that she got such an awesome opportunity! and 9 is pretty cute too! How are you feeling? I have a pile of clothes for you (for the baby) but I just haven't made my way to the PO yet. Oh, and also, I dont' have your address. Could you email it to me??? Love ya!

Suzy said...

She looks so pretty and I can't believe she is going to be a senior!

Aaron and Chelsea said...

wow! these look great! I love them! I was waiting for you to post these so I could see what you did!:)these look profesional, good job me! :) haha

Lacie said...

OMG she is gorgeous and so are the pics!! They did an amazing job!!!

Kirsten said...

Ah! So beautiful 17! My friend's all grown up and savin' China! Love ya Flooger;)

Staci said...

I love all of 'em. The one where she is lying in the grass. That reminds me of what would be a picture of bella in the meadow. (Twilight)

Rochelle said...

She is so beautiful!!! Love the pics, and I love poser #9:)

Annie Valerio said...

Those pic's are gorgous I love them. Yes we need to BBQ soon. I have been busy and I am behind on my blogging!

Ellie said...

my fav is the railroad tracks with the hat on! she is be-u-ti-ful!!

Ethington Family said...

those did turn out so cute! She looks great and I love her outfits!

Lisa said...

Kelsey... you are beautiful! Stylin' too.

Yo said...

Great pics! You are too young to have a senior:)

Jane said...

WOW!! she is a totally little hottie!

Julie said...

Kelsey, you are gorgeous! Those pictures are incredible!