Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Haven't been here in a while...

Good grief! I haven't even sat down to write in my blog because I have actually been able to have the opportunities to fulfill my other passions!

Usually I am busy blogging about what I love and I seem to have lost the drive to do it.

Don't worry. I'll be back in the groove soon. I have to. I have had too many people call me to find out what is wrong because I haven't blogged in over a week.

Blogging is therapeutic for me, so, trust me, I haven't moved passed my blogging need.

I just took a break for a bit to soak in life instead of live it to blog it.

You know what I mean.

There comes a time where, as a blogger, you tend to, during every fantastic moment, start to think, "how can I write this?" or "I can't wait to post these photos!"

So, I guess I had my little break.

But, now I miss writing, expressing, and twisting words for my own enjoyment.

So, regardless of how many of you out there read this, I am back on the blog wagon.

Some things you get to look forward to see from me as I play catch up (in no particular order):

Dates with Marc

Grandparents' overnighters.

Sidewalk chalk drawing.

Photography.

Foreign friends.

The Grand Tetons.

Parent Teacher conferences and IEP meetings.

Parade of Pumpkins.

And of course, Our Life.

And you thought I wasn't writing because I had nothing going on...

pssshhhh!

0 remarks: