Thursday, October 11, 2012

So I guess I'm a Photographer now...

at least I am going to claim the title. I figure once you are getting paid to take peoples photos that makes you a Photographer... or something like that, I don't know.

Anyway, I want to be a photographer.

I wanted to share with you some of my favorites.

This won't be anything exciting for my friends on facebook...

but, I want to document the great and terrible things in my life and photographing is, in my mind, one of the great things.

I enjoy photographing families:








Couples:




And kids:





But I especially love to capture moments with my own children.

Here is one I captured today of JJ helping Sister button her shirt.



I love these moments.

I think because of my love of photography and my love of children with special needs I really want to be able to reach out to the families who have children with special needs. I want them to realize they can capture special moments regardless of ability of their children.

0 remarks: