Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Paint Horse Pride

I love when my kids do something that I didn't think they would want to do or even could do.

My mom found a ceramic horse at a yard sale and bought it to paint and resale. Brother found it and asked to take it home so that he could paint it. I assumed I would be painting it for him.

I was wrong.

He got down the paints himself. (Granted, my counter was cover in paint, not to mention my could plates.)

Oh well, I was so proud of him for wanting to do it that I had to get a clip of it. As you will hear in the video that he really does NOT want me to put him on camera.



He painted it to look like our first horse, Golden. I thought it turned out to look just like her (smile).

No, our house isn't haunted. That is Sister whizzing by in the background.

It's times like this that I wish I would just get out the good camera instead of using my phone.

1 remarks:

Karen Mortensen said...

That was cute. Talk about a fussy artist. I guess you never disturb a great painter at work. LOL It looks really good.