Sunday, December 19, 2010

18 turned 19

So, 18 is now 19.

It was interesting to go to her house and bring her a gift instead of the usual begging to have the present before her birthday kind of thing. It was a drop-off-the-gift-say-hello-and-run kind of deal and that was weird.

I gave her a necklace and a shirt.

I don't think she liked the shirt, but the necklace was a hit.

She got a ton of jewelery and clothes when she was visiting her dad last month so I don't think they were needed items but, I had bought them 10 months ago and had been saving them for her all this time... so, she got more clothes and jewelery.

I am going to give 18 a name...

in the next post...

which will be above...

so if you don't read all these posts in order then this post will seem obsolete...

oh well...

0 remarks: