Monday, August 2, 2010

Kandied Rodeo

Ya, it was a sweet rodeo! We have made it a tradition to go every year for the last 5 years and we have roped a few people into to seeing it our way, that this is one of the best local rodeos!

So my friend, Kandi came down from her neck of the woods down to my neck of the woods so we could have fun at the rodeo.

You saw on the previous post how much fun our kids had at the carnival just outside the rodeo now you get to see us having fun at the rodeo!





Then I had to get pics of my cute kids and hubby and the bulls. Check out the rider! Wew!!

I wish I had a picture of the clown--he was hilarious!!!






Sister has an old digital camera she somehow inherited and it kept her thoroughly entertained!!!!

1 remarks:

Karen Mortensen said...

Looks fun. I love rodeos and cowboys. Mostly the cowboys.