Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Herculean Views, Antiqued Furniture and Argyle Toes

My mom finds the coolest things when she goes to yard sales. She found some viewfinders for the kids to play with at her house and my kids wanted to take them home. I was getting ready to come read Fablehaven to Brother and I came into his room to find this... he was smiling with this on his face and I just started to chuckle. I asked him what he was looking at and he told me Hercules. Oh, he is so funny. I just love that he has it laying on his face with his arms crossed... so relaxed. He kept them on the entire time I read to him.

So, speaking of yard sales, my mom finds some really cool stuff and then refinishes them. Sometimes I take them from her because I love them so much. Here are two of the items I stole. (smile)
Heh, as I post this I realize I need to dust. Noted. Moving on...

And here are my argyle toes. These are my favorite so far.

1 remarks:

Joel and Jessie said...

I love all of the new posts and pictures!