Sunday, February 28, 2010

The VENZA letter

So if you remember a few posts back I talked about our little outing to look at cars with Brother and Sister.

Brother's favorite car was the Toyota Venza.

Well, Sweet cousin, Cathy, sent Brother a personal letter with a picture of a black Venza and told him that he had good taste in cars because they had just bought a Venza. So cute!

I love that she would take the time to do that for Brother. He was so excited. When I brought it into my office so that I could take a picture of it to blog about it he was so concerned. He didn't want to lose it because he wants to hang it in his room. Thank Cathy. That was so thoughtful!

What young kid doesn't just love to get mail. In fact, Brother gets so excited when the bank sends account statements in the mail with his name on it! Oh, he is such a kick!

In fact, I am even thinking about getting PO Box just so I could post it on this blog for people to send letters to Brother and Sister! They would LOVE it! Anyway, just thinking...

0 remarks: