Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still in Business and Exercise No Matter How Hard

So, I realize I have not posted about my little mess maker, 4. Don't worry, she is still in business. I have just been too tired and busy with other things to take pictures of it or write it down. But I figured, since she did this all in one day I would post about it... enjoy! I laughed pretty hard... after.


She got mad because I wasn't helping her find a video quick enough, so I guess this was my punishment...


She loves to sit in my closet and pull out all my shoes and socks and try them on, but she doesn't like to put them away.


You may have to study this one for a minute... she loves to get all her bloomers (the things that you put on under dresses so they aren't showing their underwear) and put them on the stairway post. Sometimes she changes it up a bit and puts her underwear on here. She only put on five today, I have taken off twelve before. Tee hee!


And last, but not least...

I must exercise! I must! I go crazy if I don't at least, a little bit. Baby does not let me put her down very much at all, she cries A LOT so I don't get a lot of exercise in (not to mention a shower). I discovered today how well the snuggly pack works while on a stationary bike. I just had to take a picture so you could see how funny it looks. All I had was my computer camera. I love to watch Quantum Leap on hulu while I ride so I was already in front of the computer anyway.

Here's my view of Baby. Too cute, I love the hand placement. You can tell she is Marc's daughter...

5 remarks:

Paola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paola said...

I think you meant to say 4 instead of 1o right? :)
That photo of baby is too cute!

Rochelle said...

Oh my, how is you back doing???

Anonymous said...

I have one of those mess makers too. It is amazing how much they can manage in one day. Your baby is so cute.
mary

Joe said...

Somehow when we discuss blogging..the phrase pops up "I love Rachel's, we gotta do more with ours" lol What a good feeling and spirit your whole blog has, you and Marc are truely amazing and good people, such a priviledge to know you and get updates on your blog. -- Joe