Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!!!!












Wow! I turned 32! Ya, amazing, I am getting older! We had a family party on Sunday that was a Valentine's/Birthday party. It was so much fun. We ate good food and played a fun game called "Moods"—that game is absolutely hilarious!!!!! Then on my birthday I got some special time with my mom while she took me to breakfast! Wow! She has never done that before, so it was a real treat! Thanks mom! And thank you everyone for the nice gifts and cards!

10 remarks:

Rochelle said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday, You ARE getting old:)

Yo said...

Happy Birthday!! And no, you are still young!

The Chizel Family said...

Happy birthday! sorry i didn't call you yesterday, I was puking my brains out. but anyway I hope you had a faboulus day!
ps
It is your birthday.

Ellie said...

Happy Birthday! I love eating out for breakfast, probably because I don't get to do it very often. Hope it was a good one!

wendy said...

We had lots of fun. Thanks for including us. Moods, a must have.

Suzy said...

Happy Belated birthday. I knew it was coming, but I am bad with exact dates. Thanks for the reminder.

April and Davey said...

Happy more belated birthday.
looks like we missed quite the party.

Annie Valerio said...

Happy late birthday!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I need to come say hi I just get busy.

Ethington Family said...

I'm so sorry I didn't check this earlier!! I knew your birthdate and yet, I spaced it. I have not been on my computer much lately. I Love you Rach, and hope you had a great Birthday!! sorry this is so late.
mary

April said...

LOL i love the silly face!