Monday, June 2, 2008

Twist and Shout!!!


















Here are the long awaited pictures I promised of our performance. 8 did everything so well and was a hit. 16 was the star of the show. 12 was scared out of his mind and couldn't quite get past the fear until the "basketball song" and then he relaxed a bit. Oh, could I be any prouder of my kids!?? Oh, ya, and I didn't forget my words like I thought I would.

8 is the only boy in the group for "Annie" so you can't miss him in the white shirt.

Me and 16 she is in the red with black polka dots and I am in the black. (Hairspray, New Girl in Town)

The pictures of "High School Musical": 16 is in the silver pants, 12 is in the red shirt with black sleeves.

2 remarks:

brookiebaby said...

Wow, what a talented family! What a fun opportunity! THat's great that they have programs like that where you live for the kids to be involved in. Also, can I just say that I LOVE 16's pants??? So dang cute! :)
And rach, you look pretty hot too! :)
Brooke

Ellie said...

what a fun family you are. i have to admit when see how involved your kids are i am a little excited to have a crazy-busy life b/c you guys always have something fun, exciting and interesting going on. love it!