Thursday, June 12, 2008

Princess??

This one I got the idea from my cousin. I would have never guess that I was this princess--wow--interesting when you get to know yourself through a Disney character. This is fun, you should all try it!


You Are Esmerelda!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

6 remarks:

Joe said...

beautiful page Rach, thanks for posting on the orgill blog about amanda, i'll add you to our friends blog list.

wendy said...

I wouldn't have guessed it either but it fits you to a tee.
#2w

Ethington Family said...

That is you all right! I would pobably by jasman, because she is lazy and pretty much only cares about her own happiness. (she is my lest favorite, so that's too bad for me)ha ha. mary

Ellie said...

hey-i have totally been in a blogging slump and I missed out on the fun on your blog. I think this one does describe well for sure!

Ethington Family said...

Janey is a hard worker, you should see the size of the hole now! I think she is going to try and use it as a swimming pool when i'm not looking. I love the picture of you and 2. It's fun to see your family too. I love readying your blog. take care and have a great day! mary

Suzy said...

That fits perfect. I think you are a survivor. You have far more faith and endurance than I ever thought possible for one person to have.