Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I like to ride my bicycle...

and so does the rest of the family.

Marc was just having fun with Baby in the front of the house so I had to take a few pics. In this picture you can just see her pigtails peaking above his right shoulder.






One of the attractions for us moving to this new house was the close proximity to the local Canyon Bike Trail. We took a little ride and we loved it. The kids had a great time on the way to the park along the trail.

Marc led the way with the girls in tow and Brother was having a great time in the middle.
Then we all needed a drink and didn't want to wait our turns at the fountain...

After the park it was all down hill from there... and I am not talking about the trail.

Sister and Baby were fighting in the trailer the whole way home with screaming and crying in full pursuit.  I am sure some people along the trail were entertained by our dilemma, some even laughed as the passed. I am so glad they did because it made me feel better about the fact that I was laughing as I was riding (far) behind Marc and the crying bike trailer.

(Note to self: do not take hungry and tired kids on a long trail ride)

0 remarks: