Thursday, December 29, 2011

Why is it always RED?

Sometimes when parents are busy and the children are quiet we find sweet scenes like this one... two sisters sitting as close as possible to each other sharing, what we so affectionately call, "Poddy Time."


And then there are times when parents are busy and the children are quiet and we find scenes like this:
No, that is not marker... or crayon... it is nail polish. Yes, it is on the floor too.
(Buyers of our house: if you are reading my blog please be assured that this has been removed and, unless you are reading my blog, you will never know it was there) (smile)


Off course it was Sister. Need you even wonder? Although, Baby is starting to follow in her footsteps, I am just noticing that I keep "forgetting" to take pictures of all her adventures in trouble-making. But, hey, you can see that I have taught Sister well... she did add some glitter... you just can't go wrong with glitter.

I thought that she was merely being mischievous until I saw her fingers... bless her heart. She tried. Later after I talked to her about the excursion, she said, "Mommy, I think you can paint my nails." Thank goodness she gave me permission. I didn't remove her fingernail polish yet—she's asleep in her bed with her beautiful nails because I just think it is so cute that she tried.

1 remarks:

Kari said...

Oh that is funny!! Love the pic of the girls together. ;-)